We are seeking a highly motivated natural learner who is pleasant, creative, analytical and who loves everything to do with Digital Marketing. The candidate has the opportunity to work on our brand and contribute to the brand's growth story.
A successful candidate will plan, execute, and optimize our digital marketing efforts. This includes creating and maintaining Google Ads and Facebook campaigns, website SEO, and using analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console to report results.
- Facilitate technical set up, activation and execution of media sales campaigns globally within digital advertising platforms.
- Collaborate with sales planning team to communicate all necessary client deliverables for campaign set up including creative specifications, content guidelines, measurement requirements and more.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders internally and externally to identify ways to automate campaign set up processes and bring innovation to our media activation infrastructure.
- Coordinate with finance leads to verify actualized delivery for each campaign.
- Conduct analysis of pricing across media products globally to establish and communicate market-facing rates among UMG sales force.
- Forecast network traffic and strategically identify ways to release inventory for prospective clients while still satisfying the needs of current clients.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure creatives are built to spec and align with platform guidelines.
- Monitor performance of ongoing campaigns to ensure a full delivery of impressions and to optimize for success against client performance goals.
- Troubleshoot technical issues that arise with campaign activation, performance and delivery.
- Generate campaign reporting to share with the sales planning team.